Monday 14 October 2013

I WAS A MINION!!

On Friday 11th our school has an annual event called the Fun Walk. It is where each year have a certain colour and you have to come up with a dance for friendship week. Ty's colour was yellow. I always get way too excited on the day haha!:P  If you win our class gets a box of sweets. My class were minions and I have to say we looked pretty awesome!! We were dancing to a song called Wannabe by Spice Girls. Ms Mc M dressed up as Gru from Despicable Me and she looked really good.


We are minions!!!!
Mr O'c and Mr K had to be the funniest Tutors!! They were both dressed like women, well Mr O'c was Tinkerbell and Mr K looked like a hippy of some sort. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw them!!


Me and Sarah as MINIONS!!







#minions4liofe






We so cute..lol no!





















I would like to thank all of those who helped organise the Fun Walk!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment