Monday 25 November 2013

City West!!!!

On the 21st of November Ty went to City West for a Development Education Project. When we arrived we were told to put our bags down and take a seat.

We were there along with four others schools. First off we all had to present our Schools Across Borders Project. I have to say I was annoyed when Darren said our school could only present one project. Because we had a big group of Ty, we had three presentations to present. In the end thank god, we got to present all of ours!!

After that there was an icebreaker, which was when all the schools were mixed and put into groups.
Straight after The Quadrangles did a little play for us. I thought it was a very inspirational play because they were basically saying no matter who you, you can make a change.

Next we got lunch and we had chicken and chips, it was really yummy! Lunch went on for about forty minutes so it was a good long break.

Our next activity involved NGO's and how to set it up. I felt that was really good to know how you can set it up and why.

Our final activity we went over to a building across the way and we either got to draw, do a blog or make a video. I decided to draw and me and Jess wrote ' I am a human so are U ' in purple on the big sheet of paper!

I have to say I really enjoyed our day out in City West!! :D


Here is the St.Wolstan's Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment